Prestige MLS is constantly engaged in building a quality networks of real estate professionals worldwide. But building a network also means building relationships that are complicated and exiting.
« One of Prestige MLS goals is recreating the real estate business world where we’re thriving, we would like to contribute to create a new ecosystem” explains Jean-Laurent Lepeu, CEO at Prestige MLS.
For us, collaboration is one of the fundamental attitudes and practices that will accelerate the urgently needed changes in the system of cross-border cooperation
“For us, collaboration is one of the fundamental attitudes and practices that will accelerate the urgently needed changes in the system of cross-border cooperation”.
“Collaboration is an undeniable part of a network. If you want to create a cooperative business situation, you have to built your network and learn as you can benefit from it. And this is not so easy! Real estate is a big family but to if you want to success internationally you need to manage practises.”, continues Jean Laurent.
This is the reason why Prestige MLS is glad to organize its next workshop dedicated to the “Best Collaboration Practices” during the “Les Voiles de Saint Tropez” sailing races.
The workshop «Best Practices in Cross Border Referrals in Luxury Real Estate» will held in Saint Tropez and Port Grimaud next October 2-3, 2015. Program of the event is based on six main components:
- Meet with Members
- Learn about the Best Collaboration Practices
- Tour Port Grimaud, known as the French Venice
- Enjoy Saint-Tropez sailing races
- Boost your business relationships
- Promote your business opportunities
Friday – October 2, 2015
- At noon: Meeting at La Cousteline Hotel – 83310 Grimaud
- 12.30PM: Business Lunch “Provencal Style”
- 2.00PM: Workshop « Best Practices in Cross Border Referrals in Luxury Real Estate» – Prestige MLS Members
- 5.30PM: Port Grimaud by Coche d’eau. The waterbus system in Port Grimaud is motorized by solar panels: enjoy the navigation on the canals in silence and without polluting
- 7.00PM: Cocktail time! “1 Verre pour les Voiles à Port Grimaud” Event – Sponsored by Prestige MLS
- 9.00PM: Saint-Tropez by night: Drink Party with Carlton International in the magic scenery of the port
- At Midnight: Drop-off to La Pierrerie Hotel in Grimaud
Saturday – October 3, 2015
- 10.30AM: Following Classic and Modern Yacht Races by motorboat (pic-nic on board included) or 1.00PM: Lunch
- 3.00PM: Drop-off to the Hotel
*Program could be subject to changes. You will receive an update if needed.
Options : shuttle from Airport, car’s rental, Extra night before or after,….contact the Marketing Team.