Although January is traditionally the time to make all sorts of healthy resolutions, a lot of them to do with eating and drinking less alcohol, we wanted to provide some inspiration for fine dining to blow the cobwebs away and launch into the New Year in culinary style.
We wanted to provide some inspiration for fine dining to blow the cobwebs away and launch into the New Year in culinary style.
Our series of Michelin star restaurants on the Cote d’Azur has already featured those restaurants in Cannes, Nice and the back country; now it is the turn of the restaurants to the East of Nice and into Monaco. Whether you live nearby or fancy making that special trip to be spoiled rotten, whether from the region or abroad, we hope that you enjoy these stars of food and wine stage.
Relais des Rois *
At the foot of this real seaside palace, there is a superb terrace looking out over the Mediterranean and a dining room in the form of a long gallery, which is sumptuously done out in a classical vein and overlooks the water. A superb setting to enjoy fine food that reveals the greatest ingredients of the French terroirs.
- Address boulevard du Maréchal-Leclerc, 06310 Beaulieu-sur-Mer
- Phone +33493010001
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.reservebeaulieu.com
Le Cap *
Set your course for a fine modern menu whose classic foundations are enhanced by a fantastic wine list. They offer a selection ranging from 1893 Château d’Yquem until now! Superb terrace.
- Address 71 boulevard du Général-de-Gaulle, 06230 Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
- Phone +33493765026
- Email email@example.com
- Website: http://www.ghcf.fr
Château Eza *
Of course, you get the stunning view, the varying landscapes below, the massif with its pine forests that seem to plunge towards the Mediterranean. But first and foremost there is the chef’s cooking: quality ingredients, flavours that are never left to chance and precise cooking. The pleasure is complete!
- Address rue Pise, 06360 Èze
- Phone +33493411224
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.chateaueza.com
Le Chevre d’Or **
An exceptional hotel demands an exceptional restaurant! An institution amongst the eating establishments of the French Riviera, Le Château de la Chèvre d’Or combines the highest quality ingredients to produce sophisticated, fresh tasting cuisine served in a high class setting. Excellent service.
- Address rue Barri, 06360 Èze
- Phone +33492106661
- Email email@example.com
- Website: http://www.chevredor.com
La Table de Patrick Raingeard *
In the luxurious setting of the Hotel Cap Estel, which is surrounded by the sea, Patrick Raingeard pays a fitting homage to the Mediterranean and its coasts. Enjoy the quality of the ingredients and the meticulous execution that is enhanced by a touch of inventiveness. It all makes for a special meal.
- Address 1312 avenue Raymond-Poincaré, 06360 Èze-Bord-de-Mer
- Phone +33493762929
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.capestel.com
Hostellerie Jérôme *
This superb Cistercian refectory (13C) is the setting for delicate southern cuisine. Passionate about ingredients, the chef uses the finest fish and vegetables the region has to offer. A self-taught wine buff, his wife has in recent years built up a cellar comprising over 20 000 bottles! Diners staying the night will find spacious rooms; one of them lodged Napoléon himself.
- Address 20 rue Comte-de-Cessole, 06320 La Turbie
- Phone +33492415151
- Email email@example.com
- Website: http://www.hostelleriejerome.com
Think of your ideal dish: the ingredients, cooking time, garnish… Here, the chef and his team fulfil your wishes by creating a made-to-measure dish just for you! Lovely modern decor with pale tones and a terrace overlooking the port.
- Address square Beaumarchais, 98000 Monte-Carlo
- Phone +37798069898
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.montecarloresort.com
Le Louis XV-Alain Ducasse ***
An astonishing decor in which to enjoy some exceptional food. Brightened up at the start of 2015 as part of the renovation of the Hôtel de Paris, it will continue throughout the rest of the year. This is where Alain Ducasse made a name for himself, imposing his new culinary classicism, defined by exacting standards, masterful skill and a desire to let ingredients do the talking. A fabulous homage to the Mediterranean.
- Address place du Casino, 98000 Monte-Carlo
- Phone +37798068864
- Email email@example.com
- Website: http://www.alain-ducasse.com
Joël Robuchon Monte-Carlo **
The luxurious colonnaded dining room looks onto the open-plan kitchen. Inventive cuisine based on high quality produce and contrasting flavours.
- Address 4 avenue de la Madone, 98000 Monte-Carlo
- Phone +37793151510
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.metropole.com
The second Joël Robuchon restaurant at the Hotel Métropole pays tribute to Japanese cuisine. De•Address 4 avenue de la Madone, Monte-Carlo
- Phone +37793151313
- Email email@example.com
- Website: http://www.metropole.comlicately flavoured soups, sushi and maki are created with « yoshi » (kindness).
Le Blue Bay *
The modern and elegant setting of the Monte Carlo Bay Hotel and Resort also boasts a terrace with superb views over the sea. A superb and fitting backdrop for the food prepared by chef Marcel Ravin, whose intricate and flavourful dishes show signs of his Martinican heritage. An ode to culinary fusion!
- Address 40 avenue Princesse-Grace, 98000 Monte-Carlo
- Phone +37798060360
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.montecarlobay.com
First class, simply prepared ingredients. Treat yourself to a gourmet meal in the finest Mediterranean traditions – fresh fish galore.
- Address avenue Princesse-Grace, 06190 Roquebrune
- Phone +33493286657
- Email email@example.com
- Website: http://www.monte-carlo-beach.com
You love the French Riviera and its lifestyle? Are you looking for a luxury real estate property to invest or stay in this beautiful area?
No doubts, contact now Carlton International.