$ 470 908 (Estimation: CAD 596 800) Saint-Ligori, Canada
The 180 4 th rank St-Ligori,
When nature contributes to the good of the art of living. Field of 425000 square feet with a nice flowery layout.
A beautiful “Normande” built with naturals stones and a heritage attention to details. Three fireplaces in stones for your greater comfort. Four rooms and an office on the ground floor. Upstairs, in addition to the three bedrooms, there is a great room largely fenestrated for evening relaxation.
* A beautiful landscaping designed by landscape architects "Eau fil des saisons". Plans available
* Plans of architect available (Reproduction of a beautiful Normande of the island of Orléans, the house Paul Gourdeau)
* Heated floors in the kitchen and the upstairs bathrooms.
* Steam shower in the upstairs bathroom
* Electrical input of 400 amps
* There is a lovely kitchen with its majestic copper hood.
* A large living room with beautiful spruce floors, beating windows, wood stove, a large dining room as well as the second fireplace. The same harmony, with its beautiful spruce floors and its beating windows.
* There is an office and a bedroom.
* 3 bedrooms including the large master bedrooms with the third wood burning fireplace.
* A bright family room.
* Basement height of 8'3 ".
* Spacious wine cellar, everything is there to welcome your personal collection.
* Independent entrance giving on the outside.